An order normally takes 3-4 business days to be prepared before it is sent to the post office. After the post office drop off is complete, your package typically will take between 1-3 business days to be delivered.
2. What are the differences in the sizes of the self tie headwraps?
The self tie headwraps are available in three sizes: Full (70 x 20 inches), Medium (54 x 15 inches) and Mini (54 x 11 inches). The full headwraps are most suited for full coverage styles, creating buns, bows and long locks. The medium wrap is less fabric to work with but is versatile enough to provide full coverage styles. It is great for updos, pineapple puffs and bows. The mini wrap is great for creating headband styles and kids.
3. Do I have to tie the pre-tied headwrap?
No, the pre-tied wraps require zero tying.
4. Do you offer wholesale on your products?
No, we do not offer wholesale services.
5. I have a bald head, will the pre-tied wrap slip off my head?
Absolutely not. The pre-tied wrap was made with bald/shaved head in mind. The fabric is soft and stretchy and the fit is on the snug side.
6. Can I wash my headwrap with my regular clothes?
All items can be washed regularly EXCEPT the pre-tied headwrap. It is handsewn and should be handled with care.